Issued in 1995 by Topps, the standard set consists of 72 cards depicting various Vampirella artwork.
Issued in packs of eight, the cards consisted of seven standard cards with a red foil Vampirella logo and one card with a gold foil Vampirella logo. If you bought the cards pack by pack you wouldn't know which cards you had until you opened the pack, resulting in a lot of duplicates and a lot of expense to get all the gold cards!
Apart from the gold foil cards, one pack in every 360 had a hologram card instead of a gold foil card. The hologram card is, therefore, extremely rare.
As well as the standard set there are promo (promotional) and other cards from a variety of sources.
72 cards with a red (or gold) foil Vampirella logo on each one.
- P0: This is card #29 from the Gallery set and came polybagged with Vampirella Strikes #2.
- P1: This is card #19 from the Gallery set and came polybagged with Vampirella Strikes #1.
- P2: This is card #26 from the Gallery set and came polybagged with Vengeance of Vampirella #19.
- P4: This photo of Sascha Knopf came polybagged with Vampirella Strikes #1.
- P5: This is card #55 from the Gallery set and came polybagged with Flux #7.
- P6: This photo of Sascha Knopf came polybagged with Wizard #53, Wizard Bad Girls Special, and Vampirella Strikes #1.
Chromium Chase Cards
The Femme Fatales Chromium Chase Cards is a set of six cards featuring the work of female artists - the aforementioned "femme fatales". Issued on a ratio of one per eighteen packs, they are quite rare.
Despite much effort on my part, not even PhotoShop can really do justice to the scans of these cards. The chrome finish is just superb and if you get a chance to grab hold of any of these cards, do so. You won't be disappointed.